Thursday, June 10, 2010

Three's Company by Jess Dee, Jayne Rylon, Lorelei James




A Question Of Trust By Jess Dee
Gabriel fulfills every one of Madeline's sexual fantasies. Until he introduces her to his best friend, Conner. Suddenly Maddie's horizons are expanding in a whole new direction that breaks all the rules.

Review:
OMG I Loved this story. It was easy to follow and left me wanting more. I have to admit this is the first of Jess that I have read but defently not my last. And can we say steamy sex scenes wooo were there some. I am so happy that Conner and Maddie ended the way they did. I hope Gabe got his girl.


Nice and Naughty by Jayne Rylon
Alexa limits her adrenaling ruses to boardroom negotiations--until she indulges in a high-octane encounter on the hood of her sports car. Justin is suppose to be just a refreshing summer affair, but he's called for the kind of backup that shifts the odds in love's favor.

Review:
Okay can I just say I stuck my foot in my mouth when I said I can't get into threesomes with twins, obviously I hadn't read the right story before. Well now I have Justin & Jason are super steamy. Having a hubby as a twin puts this in a whole new appritiation. Not saying I would have the guts that Alexa has but man could I put myself in her shoes lol. And this is the second dang story she has made me cry during. You know its good if it makes you cry. And it turns out Jayne you really did corrupt me lol.


Wicked Garden by Lorelei James
Billy ran out on Eden the night of prom. Now he's back and shes's hoping a fling will finally untangle him from her past. She hadn't counted on his wicked side--or the return of old lover Jon--to appeal so strongly to her dark, hidden desires.

Review:
This story was fantastic. It had so many layers that the depth to it was great for a anothology. You could really put yourself in her characters state of minds. And she touched on some really touchy subjects that made it all the much better to read. But I have to say Jon is my fav in the story man he sounds lickable.

1 comment:

Jess Dee said...

Thanx Drea, for such a wonderful review.
:D
And I love Connor too.

So, you wanna know if Gabe get's his happy ending? You can find out in "A Question of Love". It's the sequel to "A Question of Trust".

Jess