Friday, June 11, 2010

Retribution by Jambrea Jo Jones




Retribution: Is love worth the cost?


Rave Anders lost everything-his job, his lover, and part of his soul. Accused of a crime he did not commit, its taken years to build up a respectable intergalactic transport business. Pulled into a web of intrigue and espionage, Rave is forced face ex-lover Kain Sims, the one man he no longer trusts.


On a mission for the Alliance, Kain must convince Rave the fate of the world rests in both of their hands. Kain needs Rave to help destroy a deadly weapon before it can be used to eradicate a planet. But that part is easy; the hard part is making Rave believe he never wanted to leave him in the first place.


Can they save the world and reclaim the love they once shared, in a galaxy of deception?



Review:
If your into sy-fy men lovin you will love this book. Its very hard for me to get into sy-fy books its just not one of my things but this book made it hard to look away from the screen. She had me in love with each character and the struggles they have to overcome. I haven't read many m/m books but this one has me wanting to read more.

It was easy to sympathize with Rave in his attempt to over come his prison experience. And I love how he found solstice in Kain. They really do mesh well together. That being said I love Rock. I know he's only a secondary character but hell he grabbed my attention right away. So Jambi is there gonna be more stories?

If you want more information on this book and all of Jambreas books look under the Authors that rock tab on this page. You won't be disappointed I know I haven't been so far!

No comments: