Monday, June 7, 2010

Lori Fosters Reader & Writer Retreat Experience

This is the first year that I attended the Lori Foster Reader & Writer Retreat and it was awsome. I will defently be going next year and the year after that and so on lol. I was so happy with the event after going to RT as my first book thing I was kinda bombarded by so much that it was borderline scary. But this event was so slow pace and exciding that it was well worth what I paid.

I got all kinds of goodies and tons of new books to read which I now have my computer back so I can order some of the ones in the series that I am missing. That is when sticker shock of the computer goes down lol.

I also got to meet some really great authors some familiar faces but others not!




~All the authors in attendence great group if I do say so myself.~




~Me and Jayne Rylon~



~Me and Jambrea Jo Jones~











~Me & Larissa Ione~



~Me & Lori Foster~



~Me & Dianne Castell~



~Me & Kay Stockham~



~Me & Jules Bennett~




~Me & LuAnn McLane~










~Me & Anne Rainey~










~Me & Beth Kery~










~Me & Erin McCarthy~

I also had the wonderful opportuntity to see everyone that I have grown to love online! I mean this is the computer age and why not use it right lol.



I even won a basket in the raffel full of pirate booty!



Which went really well with my pirate costume!




This event is going to be a yearly event for me from now on.

Now off to read all those books I got ;-)

9 comments:

Keri Stevens said...

We have to hunt each other down next year--because I'm with you. I'm a lifer!

Mary G said...

Aesome pics Drea. I had so much fun & it was great meeting you. Now when we talk at TE I can picture your rock star beauty.

Mary G said...

awesome I mean

Heather D said...

Great Pics Drea!!! I want to go next year, is it always in Ohio?

Susanna Carr said...

It looks like you had loads of fun! I went to the Get Together a couple of years ago and had a blast. I want to go again!

N.J.Walters said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time!

Amelia said...

I look forward to it every year because my time with no responsibilty but myself!! I love meeting everyone

Dark Diva Reviews said...

Drea, I had an awesome time! It was great to meet you in person.
You are still the baby, Bob said. *g*


*smooches*
Deb

Drea Becraft said...

I am not a baby! I am a full grown woman dang it Bob don"t make me come over there.

LMAO!!!!!