Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tempestuous by Nicole Austin




Once a woman’s deepest, darkest desires have been exposed—whetting her appetite for taboo pleasures of the flesh—her unquenchable hungers will not be denied.

Floggers and whips
Chains and leather restraints
Erotic rewards and punishments…oh my!

Seduced by erotic stories and the forbidden lure of Dominance and submission, Evie Sloan longs to explore the scintillating delights firsthand. While some fantasies are better left to the imagination, for the chance to visit a real BDSM club, she’s willing to take a risk.

Been there, done that, seen it all—or so jaded Dominant Niko Kovalenko thought. Evie’s arrival on the scene reawakens long-dormant passions and ramps them up to a whole new level. She’s an exciting challenge, a dangerous temptation, igniting the compulsion to posses. To collar.

Evie is no man’s submissive pet. Niko strips her bare, sheds light on all her secret desires and weaknesses, but it’s still not enough for him. To win her man, she’ll have to confront her fears and find a way to bridge the distance between them.


Review:



This book was absolutely amazing. Normally I am turned off by the whole BDSM thing, don't get me wrong I will read them. But sometimes the author makes the Doms to Dominate for my taste. Niko was absolutely my favorite Dom I have read so far. He actually cared enough about Evie to try new things. Most time an author makes it to where the Dom is either you do this or else and never tries anything new. Also normally I get thrown off by the lack of spin in the women. I love a woman to be able to voice her own opinion and have a little something to say. Evie is the best example of this that I have ever seen still submissive, but on her own terms.

This author did a very good job of introducing you into the world of BDSM. She took very great steps to make sure that not only the character knew what was going on. But also that the readers that have not read this before to get easily into the world and understand the certain aspects of what happens in this society.

My advice if you are new the the world of Bondage books read this on first. If I had then maybe the hardcore stuff that I have been reading wouldn't be so bad. And if you aren't new get it anyway because it is an excellent read. Well worth the 4.5 stars.
If you want information on this book and more by Nicole Austin check out her website:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up
something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using
this web site, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get
it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting
is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your
placement in google and could damage your high quality score
if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Also visit my blog post :: reduce weight