Friday, May 14, 2010

My Recent Excitments!

I have been winning alot of stuff now that I have offically became a book junkie lol. I am so happy with were I am at now! Not two years ago I had not picked up a good book to save my life. And now I have read well over 300 in that time frame.

I am even toying with the idea of writing for myself. I am going to have to have someone fix all my errors because I am really really bad at it lol. But as long as I get the story out there right. If anything i'll get the out of being creative if only for myself.

I recently went to RT which was so much fun and I got to meet some really really great authors that I had already befriended but only needed to meet face to face. While I could only go the one day I did join in on some chats and won some pretty intreasting things.



Amonst them is this wonderful Moose named Moorey ( I won him from Vivian Arend for Chunku night) and the puppy is Bumper (from Kate Douglas for visiting her at RT)


They guard my book shelf with pride. I have won countless ebooks which I will review as soon as I get to read them. The reviews are coming slower and slower I know but with the nice weather comes the girls wanting to play more outside. I could take the books outside but its pointless.

I hope everyone is have a great Friday and you continue to have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun, Andrea. Good luck starting to write your own book. :)

Drea Becraft said...

thank you valerie!