Monday, May 10, 2010

Divorced, Desperate, and Deceived by Christie Craig


Of the Divorced, Desperate, and Delicious club, Kathy Callahan is the last surviving member. Oh, her two friends haven't died or anything. They just gave up their vows of chastity. They went for hot sex with hot cops and got happy second marriages--something Kathy can never consider, given her past. Yet there's always her plummer, Stan Bradley. He seems honest, hardworking, and skilled with a tool.


But Kathy's best-laid plans have hit a clog. He's handier with a pistol than a pipe wrench, and she's about to see more action than Jason Statham. The next forty-eight hours promise hot pursuit, hotter passion and a super perky pug, and at the end of this wild escapade, Kathy and her very own undercover lawman will be flush with happiness--assuming they both survive.


I love Goodwill he fits so well in the story! I love when authors use animals to humanize books and Christie Craig did a good job doing it. I also loved the ending to the book! I was worried during the cabin shoot out Joey really was one of my favorite characters I didn't want to see him gone I am glad he got his happy ending too.


I laughed so hard at the hat! And how they found the poor guy in the porta-potty.


Okay this book totally rocked. I bought it on a fluke at RT because I took one look at the cover and absolutely loved it. I kinda wish I would have read the other two first so I could get the back story before reading it, but it was still great without it.


For more information on this books and Christie books go to http://www.christie-craig.com/ .

No comments: