Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dream Machine by Jayne Rylon



The best dreams are mad of naughty and spice.

Rebecca Williams is about to achieve her goal of graduating from a prestigious university and winning a coveted spot in her mentor's cutting-edge psychology practice. She just needs one more qualifications: sexual experience. She never dreamed it would come at the hands of the man she's admired and wanted for six years. Dr. Kurt Foster.

Kurt, a brilliant psycologist in the field of sexual therapy, is a scientist to the core. Attraction and lust are nothing more than chemical reactions, in his clinical opinion. Love? It's just a figment of the imagination born of natures directives. He's on the brink of proving it with a new machine that uncovers latent desires.
In short oreder, Becc's forbidden lust for her boss is exposed. As Kurt continues to enlighten her on the darker facets of her sexuality, the student unexpectedly becomes the teacher.
And suddenly Kurt is confronted with the irrefutable proof that love is so much more than a societal construction.
Warning:
This book is only suitable for readers who are turned on by hot doctors engaging in sexual experiments, bondage, menage a trois, exhibitionism, suspension, anal sex and other deviant using mechanical stimulation devices they've invented to make your wildest dreams come true.
Okay first off this book was absolutly freaking amazing. I actually characterized myself with the charaters. The writing technique was helped put yourself in their shoes.
That being said I totally admire the heroine in this book because there is no way in hell I could do the things she does. Not only am I way to shy to talk to anyone about my sex life little lone someone I had attraction to; which let face it Becca had for Kurt. I would never make it as close as she did in the experiment one look at the table and I would have bolted to the nearest exit lol.
And I so did not see the ending coming well not the ending ending but her finally fatasy. And how that all played out. I cryed when she had the talk with her mother. And laughed my ass off even though your not suppose to when she left him strapped to the table. He so deserved it lol. Now that I would have done.
All and all I recommend this read to anyone within my blogging reading area lol.
As good as her books are and as detailed I am going to have to take it in doses otherwise my heart is going to fail. And my limbido will not recover.
I am so looking forward to the next one. There is going to be a next one right Jayne you can't just leave Luke just hanging he's a really good guy!
For information on this book or any of Jayne Rylons other books check out her web site.
Now you can stop biteing your nails I told you I would love it *wink*.


2 comments:

J.R. Patrick said...

! need Luke's story NOW!!

Drea Becraft said...

yeah thats what I been telling her lol. She says she has it in mind maybe if we gang up on her it will happen lol.

Oh Jayne!!!!!