Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Only Yours by J.R. Patrick!

When Dre asks his boyfriend Nate to move in, Nate leaves in the night without a word. Dre thinks he pushed too hard too fast, but the truth is a little more complicated. Nate is afraid Dre would dump him if Dre knew about his job in adult entertainment. Six months later, Dre is still beating himself up over scaring Nate away when they meet again… at a club where Nate works.

J.R. Patricks Only Yours is the first m/m genre that I have read. Thanks to the wonderful world of ebooks it is possible! I won her book during a yahoogroups party which I loved by the way.

If your ever in the mood for something spicy and blood pressure raising I recommend this book.

I only wished I had learned about these books sooner. But live and learn lol! To get more information on this book and her others visit www.jrpatrick.com .

No comments: