Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Once Smitten, Twice Shy by Lori Wilde


Legend claims this antique Irish wedding veil can grant your hearts depest desire. But be careful what you wish for...


Wedding viedographer Tish Gallegher is at the end of her rope. Her business is about to go bust. She's just spent her last buck on nonreturnable (but oh so fabulous)shoes. And her most sustainable relationship is with a pint of Haagen-Daz. So she makes a wish on the lucky wedding veil to get out of debt...and sees the mand she never stopped loving, her ex-husband, secreat service agent Shane Tremont. Sure, their chemistry was off-the-charts sizzling hot, but their clashes were legendary, and no amoutn of longing will change that.


When her dream job of recording the first daughter's wedding appears out of the blue, Tish knows it's her only shot to get out of the red. Just one teensy glitch: Shane is the groom. From the moment they see each other, she knows nothing's changed--the same old black magic is still between them, as irresistible and potnent as ever. But he's promised to another and Tish has been burned before. Will she always be...Once Smitten, Twice Shy


I recived this book for the great gals at Support Our Soliders (SOS) America Inc. blog. I got it yesturday and put it at the for front to read. I am glad I did because I absolutly adored it. COuldn't put it down even though I had about a million and one other things going on including preparing for RT.


I love how she made the heroin faulty. She can't get a job, she has no money, and is so far in debt that she gets her care repossesed but yet she is still humble. I feel sorry for the poor thing and her shopping habits down to her last dollar and she buys shoes. *Shakes head*


Shane (BTW I am married to a Shane) is very lovable and trustworthy. It was great to read the struggles he was having with the feelings he had for his ex-wife. And to see him and Tish end up together in the end like it was meant to be.


This is the first of Lori Wildes books I have read and I know there are more before in the series now I need to go hunt them down since I liked this one so much. I am taking it with me to RT to have it signed and then It is going onto a special place on the bookshelf.


For more information about this book and others by Lori Wilde check out her website at http://www.loriwilde.com/


No comments: